My goal is to take the old uptimed source and unite it with the changes needed for RPM-based distributions along with the work that is being done by the Debian and Ubuntu communities. This will (hopefully) allow everyone, regardless of distribution, to benefit from the work of others in the community.
You can get the new source code on GitHub: genebean/uptimed
I hope you will drop in and check it out. If you would like to submit bugfixes, patches, or enhancements please
- fork the uptimed repositry,
- make your changes in the fork,
- then submit a pull request.
- Red Hat / CentOS
- chkconfig >= 0.9 per the SPEC file
- Debian / Ubuntu
- TODO: add dependencies for Debian-based distributions
Releases of uptimed can be found here.
You can also clone the project with Git
$ git clone git://github.com/genebean/uptimed